Real Estate Support Analyst Lead
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will have end-to-end responsibility for the delivery of change and production services for systems supporting EMEA Property specific services. This includes business partner groups (Investments, Operations, and Investment Risk etc.) and internal IT services (infrastructure and technology risk projects).
You will be responsible for planning and managing the allocated area of responsibility. You will work with leaders in the business and technology to provide support to internal and external property systems users, develop plans to maintain and improve the applications supporting the business. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Provide day-to-day support to the EMEA Property application suite including Horizon, ARGUS enterprise and payment systems.
- Provide business analysis to deliver change to high quality with clear documentation within budget and time constraints.
- Continuously improve application stability and track the resolution on incidents and problems.
- Track BAU support issues, bug fixes and changes with MRI for Horizon.
- Provide oversight of SLA, incident management and key issues with MRI.
- Act as interface into CTI property Business community including external agents.
- Managing the vendor relationship including weekly support meetings, patch management and product roadmap reviews.
- Work and collaborate with global technical team to build and test functional changes
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- A good understanding of Property management in terms of products, process and systems.
- Effective communication and presentation skills that can be used with both technical and business audiences.
- Decision making & facilitation skills that can be used to assist senior members of staff with making quick and effective decisions.
- Technical background with experience in supporting property applications like MRI, Horizon, Argus enterprise and Yardi.
- Experience of supporting large applications or supporting large user base or a portfolio of small change projects.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions to technical problems;
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team and communicate at technical and non-technical levels
- Thorough understanding of software development life-cycle( SDLC) and the use of different methodologies.
- Able to facilitate effective relationships between other parties inc 3rd party vendors
- Professional certifications in agile methodologies
- Proven track record in managing third party vendors and / or consultants
- Experience of data 'intensive' projects and exposure to visualization tools.