RFP Writer - Asset Servicing
The role of the RFP Writer sits within EMEA Asset Servicing Proposal Development team with the purpose of responding to business questionnaires on behalf of BNY Mellon. These questionnaires may include Requests for Proposals (RFPs); Requests for Information (RFIs); and any other request for information on the business. The RFP Writer works alongside the Sales Partners, Sales Executives, Subject Matter Experts and Relationship Executives to ensure that the best possible response is provided on behalf of BNY Mellon.
The RFP Writer will:
• Participate in or lead activities related to proposal development and write proposals and responses to RFPs
• Develops approach to proposal response and performs key activities such as drafting of proposals and research.
• Participate in Deal Teams for large, global and complex opportunities.
• Assists in the legal/business reviews for all potential projects.
• Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP.
• Develops and refines proposal processes and proposal library content.
• Works directly with the business development or relationship management team to clarify proposal requirements.
• Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in financial services or related field is required.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Sales/Marketing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: