This leading global asset manager is keen to identify an experienced RFP Manager to lead their Fixed Income RFP team. Focusing on the management of the completion of high quality RFIs/RFPs/DDQs for institutional and wealth clients globally, with primary focus on Fixed Income, key responsibilities will include:
Role & Responsibilities
- This role requires a pro-active, organised and diligent person, with a strong degree of investment knowledge (with particular focus on Fixed Income), experience in delivering business winning proposals and the ability to work with a wide selection of employees across the firm, including senior investment, client portfolio management and sales professionals, to present investment capabilities in the best light and assist in winning new business for the firm.
- Manage and develop individuals within the Fixed Income RFP team
- Lead the team to meet high standards and assist in resolving any issues. Contribute to objective setting and ongoing development of each team member, as well as formal performance review.
- Communicate and collaborate with other RFP Managers in the team to ensure workload across full RFP function is well organised and distributed.
- Assist in the on-going enhancement and maintenance of RFP database. Demonstrate strong writing ability to assist in drafting and improving Fixed Income content.
- Work with the RFP Content Manager, Client Portfolio Managers, Investment teams and other content owners to ensure accurate, consistent and compelling content and to gain a strong understanding of products, processes and people.
- Develop the RFP team’s profile with the Investment, Client Portfolio Management and Sales teams; build relationships and develop strong knowledge of products and sales initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Economics or related field preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience within asset management in an RFP writing role
- Experience of managing a small RFP team or training/ mentoring team members, with management as a next development goal
- Strong level of investment product knowledge, with detailed understanding of Fixed Income
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across the organisation
- Ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Attention to detail/accuracy oriented
- Self-motivated, hard worker and eager to learn
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organisation skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted