Program Work Stream Lead/Business Analyst AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The role is for a Project Manager/Business Analyst on the IBOR Transition for the Investment Bank (IB) business divisions. The candidate will support the lead Project Manager for a specified business line within IB in every aspect of delivering the full end to end business operational Readiness to trade Alternative Reference Rates (ARRs) and successfully transitioning the legacy IBOR trades ahead of the permanent cessation. In addition, you will be responsible for delivering key business requirements enabling transition for business divisions across the IB technology stack (BA Book of Work). The role will report directly to the lead Business Analyst.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing, coordinating, and communicating progress through development, testing and implementation.
- Analysing existing requirements and working with front to back stakeholders to deliver any additional requirements to facilitate Readiness and Transition.
- Work to close off placeholder requirements for the IBOR Readiness and Transition with relevant business partners.
- Manage traceability of business requirements to functional requirements ensuring full audit trail.
- Actively participate in business aligned working groups ensuring all issues being discussed are appropriately captured in the business requirements documents and assist PMs where necessary to drive issues to closure.
- Perform business analysis to identify and recommend solutions for issues with business or technical processes.
- Work with global business partners in resolving outstanding queries and documenting solutions.
- Coordinate requirements, budget, and delivery for remaining components.
- Maintain the project plan and project RAIDs.
- Creating materials and actively participating in business working groups.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. You Offer
- Strong project management / business analysis experience within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Strong knowledge of investment banking processes – front to back.
- Involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change.
- Experience of dealing with and influencing senior partners.
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers).
- Knowledge of IT: IT oriented projects, user’s requirements / testing. Must have interfaced with technology groups and IT implementations.
- Outstanding core project management skills, business analysis.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Results-oriented, self-guiding and can demonstrate independent thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills; comfortable dealing directly with senior internal clients.
- Track record in delivering major adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Proficient in being able to quickly understand and manipulate large sets of data.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success