My client, an established Investment Manager, are looking for recruit a Product Program Manager to leave and support the Product Managers with complex product management and product development initiatives across predominately Fixed Income but also supporting their full product range. You will use your strong project management skills to ensure critical milestones are met for all product initiatives these may cover product changes, enhancements, launches, cross vehicle initiatives and new business requirements.
You will be responsible for creating a consistent approach across the Product Managers and identify opportunities to improve process and efficiency. Taking ownership of program management activities including dependency tracking, status reporting, issue/risk identification, tracking, scope management and stakeholder management. Key responsibilities would include:
- Lead end to end project management activities for complex initiatives. Managing the progress and contributions to workstream leads to ensure activities are delivered on time with expected value.
- Create highly detailed projects plans. Monitoring market changes and stakeholder needs and adjust plans to meet the changing needs.
- Build, leads, motivates both internal and external resources to ensure effective delivering.
- Establishes the program's governance and provide transparency in project progress.
- Works with all required functions to effectively plan and execute the projects.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Investment Management, working in a Senior Program/Project Management capacity and have a detailed knowledge and understanding of product management and development. Ideally with experience of dealing with Fixed Income products/funds. You will be educated to degree level or equivalent with an advance degree or project management qualifications. Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to influence senior stakeholders.