Our client, a leading global fixed income asset manager (top 10) is seeking an a Product Management Specialist, with the specific task of focus on their rapidly growing UCITS fund business. The role will report directly to the global head of product Management in the US.
- Full management of all new UCITS Product structuring and launches from start to finish
- Work with closely with the cleint team and contribute to strategy of new products.
- Be the main contact and project manager for all product related initiatives
- Work closely with internal teams teams to improve product infrastructure.
- Ensuring implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business.
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- UCITS industry knowledge and experience
- 7+ years of product experience within asset management,
- which demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong understanding of fixed income as an asset class.
- Strong understanding of European fund structures.
- Strong understanding of regulatory environment (i.e AIFMD, UCITS V, FATCA, MIFID )
- Proven ability in developing structured processes and procedures around operational activities
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Experience managing third parties relationships - i.e. transfer agents
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.