Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management, our client is looking for a Product Management Associate to join their expanding product team. This role will be responsible for the following:
● Key escalation contact for funds that are assigned to the candidate. Successful candidate will gain exposure to Senior Management Group, including COO & PM’s.
● Liaising with fund lawyers and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
● Work with the CFO team and Investment Managers to manage revenue and expenses.
● Support the Sales team with Investor queries.
● Supervise NAV oversight process by monitoring NAV reconciliation results for all the components of the NAV (position, price, cash, fees, hedging efficiency).
● Reviewing and updating fund documentation (prospectus, supplements, articles and other constitutional documentation) as required by law.
● Challenge Fund Admin on the NAV valuation and daily queries from administrator on valuations / trading / structuring / payments.
● Understanding the impact of regulatory requirements for the product range and helping to identify opportunities and threats.
● Liaise with Investment Managers on an annual basis to receive their year ended commentary.
● Liaise with the IT team to build a scalable platform.
● Work with the third-party vendor to ensure investor tax and disclosure reporting deadlines are met.
● Strong knowledge of the Assets Management industry and asset classes ranging from listed Equities, Fixed Income and OTC.
● Understands the basic mechanics of performance fee calculations including high water marks & benchmarks.
● Familiar with IFRS & LUX GAAP & understands how to breakdown Financial Statements.
● Life cycle of Fund Operations
● Understand the role of a Fund Accounting team.
● Bloomberg knowledge.
● Familiar with SQL / Excel.