My client is a unique Alternatives platform provider to Hedge Funds globally. They are seeking an individual with experience across a range of asset classes, UCITS, operations and relationship management to join their expanding team.
The Product Management team works with third-party Investment Managers, develops the Central Administration function and maintains operational controls across the firm's platform.
A large component of this role (70%) will be internal and external stakeholder relationship management. The role will also include fund oversight/Fund Admin e.g. signing off NAVs, due diligence and onboarding. You will also be given the opportunity to lead change projects.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational controls for funds
- Manage key relationships (IM, Brokers etc.)
- Assist with on-boarding funds.
- Support the Sales team with Investor queries.
- Responsible for overseeing the operating model of the funds
- 3-5 years experience in an Asset manager, Hedge Fund or Asset servicer
- Experience investment products/funds
- Knowledge of UCITS
- Experience in NAV production, valuation and operations
- Nice to have: experience in Prime Brokerage