Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced individual into their Product function who can support the business leading projects on product changes, enhancements, launches, cross vehicle initiatives, firm initiatives and potential new business requests.
- The role will be responsible for creating a consistent approach with a repeatable process and identify opportunities for improved process and efficiency.
- To leads end-to-end project management activities for complex initiatives. Manages the progress and contributions of workstream leads or subordinate project managers to ensure all activities deliver expected value within committed time frames.
- Builds and synthesizes highly detailed project plans, requiring significant stakeholder management skills and interpretation of diverse and varied information.
- Monitors market changes and stakeholder needs; recommends plan adjustments to meet changing needs. Develops project goals, risks, resource allocation, and roles and responsibilities for assigned projects.
- Must have previous experience of Product Development/Product Management within the Investment Management Industry
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), demonstrating the ability to influence people at all levels of the organization
- Investment product knowledge
- Project management experience, especially managing and/or communicating status of initiatives to cross-functional stakeholders