A Tier 1 Global Investment Manager is looking to add an experienced Pricing and Data Analyst to their pricing team. The role is ideally suited to candidates with a solid foundation of relevant experience working a similar position. We have worked with this client for more than 5 years and have always had an excellent rapport with the company and the people we have helped secure a job here. They present a fantastic work life balance and working environment and have a great track record of employee retention and internal movements.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of assets including equities, fixed income, money market and derivatives.
- Creation and maintenance of new funds and related bank accounts.
- Maintenance of pricing data including the monitoring of pricing feeds and researching pricing information.
- Query management and resolution on a variety of areas including pricing and data queries, supporting bespoke client requests, and coordinating with custodians to resolve and settle any disputes.
- Management and maintenance of exception based reporting to ensure timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Support the Head of Pricing and Data Management in Data Management Strategy across the organisation.
Key Competencies Required for Role:
- A number of years' experience within a pricing or static data unit and working within the fund management business.
- Knowledge of valuation and pricing methodologies.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a time focused environment is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and control skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks accordingly.
- An understanding of performance fee calculation methodologies would be advantageous.