Maldon Partners are recruiting a Portfolio Managers Desk Assistant on a permanent basis for a leading European Asset Manager. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6years desk assistant experience working within Private Debt.
Maldon Partners are recruiting a Portfolio Managers Desk Assistant on a permanent basis for a leading European Asset Manager based in London.
The firms main focus is on private debt and direct lending and they currently have cEUR10bn Asset Under Management with huge growth plans for the coming years.
The role has been created due to expansion and will work in a stand alone capacity for the Portfolio Management Team and so requires a candidate who has several years of experience working within a similar function at a Private Debt Asset Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Management the role holder will be solely responsible for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to the below.
- Running the deal allocation calculations and ensuring they are validated
- Agreeing all funding lines (subscriptions / repos)
- Agreeing LP capital calls
- Risk reporting
- Produce reports for PM’s
- Work closely with compliance and legal to resolve any issues
- Reporting of any guideline breaches
- Ensure accurate and timely Bookings (new issues)
- Coordination of sell-downs to third parties with operations
- Review NDA’s with legal team and compliance
- Working with operations teams regarding Closing and settlement
- Take responsibility for the full credit ratings process; acting as the go between for the ratings agency, PM’s and credit ensuring that timelines are adhered to.
- Point of contact for the PM’s in regards to any compliance related issues
In order to apply for the Portfolio Managers Desk Assistant role you MUST have:
- Previous desk assistant / FMA experience gained within a Private Debt Asset Manager (minimum 6years experience is required)
- Extensive knowledge of Private Debt lending
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft skills
The Portfolio Managers Desk Assistant role has a base salary of c£70,000 - £90,000 depending on experience and is based in the City of London.
*Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.