Our client is a London-based management company who is one of the largest Alternative UCITS platforms in Europe. The platform gives investors access to a range of funds that employ a variety of liquid Alternative and traditional investment strategies.
- Monitoring the passive fund range for all subscriptions, redemptions and other dealing activity
- Monitoring the underlying investments for the passive funds range
- Performing the passive execution of portfolio transactions for managed funds within established investment policy guidelines.
- Performing pre-trade compliance checks.
- Maintaining the systems and tools used to manage the funds in line with fund offering documents and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Providing support to the Portfolio Execution Manager as required to manage the function.
- STEM Higher Education preferable
- 1+ years experience in a similar environment at an asset manager; wealth manager or other financial services organisation;
- Strong technical background – investment products including swaps, options, repos, bonds, funds, UCITS;
- Knowledge of collateral management processes and trading mechanisms;
- Expertise with Excel including: Lookup Tables; Pivot Tables; VBA.