A fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected, growing global firm with a fantastic culture. The business currently has large AUM and has been showing growth throughout this tough market, a continuation of prior years' performance. It has a fantastic reputation and puts its employees at the very core of their operation. This role is a 1 year FTC.
This role is ideal for candidates with 3 - 7 years of middle office experience covering bonds, loans, FX, Repo, and equities. The London office has 2 individuals currently in this team and the successful candidate will be expected to work cohesively within this setup. A background in banking/ private equity is preferred but wider financial services knowledge is essential. In addition to this, prior use of Geneva, ICE Link, Black Mountain Systems are desirable.
General duties will cover the following:
- Liaising with prime brokers, custodian, and executing brokers to ensure proper settlement of trades across multiple asset classes and markets
- Daily capture and maintenance of trading activity
- Process asset servicing events: pay downs, factor changes, interest payments, restructures, corporate actions, etc.
- Assist with Booking and Settling FX, REPOs
- Identify high touch events and escalate appropriately
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations; research discrepancies and determine course of action for resolution
- Monitor ISDA counterparty collateral and create wires
This is a great opportunity for someone enthusiastic and ambitious and wants to work in a rapidly expanding, highly profitable, global organisation that prides itself on integrity and professionalism in a high performing Operations team as it adapts to meet the evolving needs of the business.