Our client, a highly regarded Asset Manager is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join their Marketing and Communications function and be a pivotal to marketing activity across the UK and Europe, ensuring the firms brand and investment strategies are in line with the broader business objectives across the EMEA region.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement strategic marketing plans in-line with corporate objectives to build awareness of the firms brand and products.
- Support business development activities and specific product promotions in order to maximise acquisition and retention of key clients.
- Work specifically with the Head of Marketing to devise, manage and co-ordinate advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee cost effective and timely production of marketing and sales support materials (including writing or coordinating content, design and typesetting, sign off procedure and printing) to ensure that all materials.
- Working closely with other business units (product, legal and compliance) to ensure all marketing content and activity complies with industry and other regulation. Manage implementation of all necessary updates (content, website, etc).
- Devise, plan and manage event schedule in conjunction with the Distribution team to support our business development objectives
- Create regular and effective marketing content - including; videos, emails, web and advertisements.
- Budget management - assist the Head of Marketing to ensure that we are achieving optimum value working within specified budgets when looking to outsource and working with external suppliers
Background & Experience
- Marketing / Business Graduate preferable.
- Demonstrable experience of working within asset management across both wholesale and institutional.
- Knowledge of various investment products including OEICs, investment trusts and hedge funds.
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications methods, including online.
- Previous knowledge of advertising, print production and web publishing.
- Strong understanding of the European asset management industry – asset classes and regulatory landscape.
- Proven strong organisational and time management skills essential; ability to manage, prioritise and delegate across a range of projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, diplomatic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.