Machine Learning Researcher
- Highly Competitive & Relocation Package Offered
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 17 2017-09-22
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, technology company based in London as a Machine Learning / Computer Vision Engineer.
Our client is a leading internet corporation and as part of their growth in the UK, our our client is looking for a Machine Learning / Computer Vision Engineer to join their team.
What you will do
- Develop scalable classifiers and tools using machine learning techniques to enhance our clients products and services
- Research, code and deliver alongside our engineering team to test and release new features to millions of users worldwide
- Creatively enhance and adapt well know algorithms and methods to support and inform their future roadmap
- Work with a team of high performing Machine Learning and Data Science engineers solving real world problems
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field with 1+ years of machine learning related work, or a Ph.D degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience in machine learning and data mining.
- Track record translating product and feature requirements into production ready services
- Experience with Python, Ruby, shell scripts
- Experience of newer machine learning tools and cloud computing
- Experience with image, video or text data sets
Thank you for taking the time to read this specification, a full and detailed job description will be provided to all applicants.