My client are a leading global investment manager, renowned for progression, development and great company culture. They're currently looking to hire a junior product specialist into their institutional sales and sales support team. This role will suit someone with 2-3 years experience working with institutional clients within asset management.
- Developing direct relationships with investment consultants to further the strategic objectives of the team and business.
- Contributing to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, and preparing meeting packs for consultant operational, firm-wide or product-specific meetings and new business pitches, ensuring excellent meeting hygiene including prep and follow ups completed.
- Regular co-ordination and completion of consultant data requests as a primary objective of the role – this will include operational due diligence questionnaires, and completion and maintenance of consultant and industry databases.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and business views, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Client Service or Sales Support experience within the investment management industry.
- Knowledge and experience in building relationships with institutional clients such as Pension Funds and Insurers.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and passion for investments. Including but not limited to Fixed Income dervatives and Multi Asset.