Miryco Consultants are working with a leading asset manager, seeking a Junior Credit Portfolio Manager with 3-4 years experience to join their highly sought after Front Office team.
- Develop and execute a clear investment process, managing a fixed income portfolio in accordance with established trading and risk parameters.
- 3-4 years prior experience within credit portfolio management at an investment manager.
- CFA or studying towards.
- In-depth understanding of portfolio construction, risk/measurement, and performance attribution techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university, with excellent academics preferably within Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with acute attention to detail.
Salary: £85k+ (Bonus TBC, very competitive)
Follow Miryco Consultants Ltd on LinkedIn for similar opportunities.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com