We are working with a leading Fixed Income house who are looking for an Investment Analyst to join their Investment team. We are looking for someone with a background in Fixed Income Investment analysis and experience within Asset Management. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the Investment team by assisting with the research of asset classes, with coverage across the multi asset spectrum including emerging markets and corporate bonds. You will work closely with the wider investment teams including Credit Analysts, as well as collaborating with the Finance, Risk and Legal teams.
- 1 – 4 years of Fixed Income experience within Financial Services.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income research, portfolio construction and asset allocation preferred.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Strong academics and a self-starting, pro-active attitude.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 plus competitive package on top.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com