Aon is currently recruiting for a Health-Care Client Account Executive, to join our team to work virtually. You will develop and build opportunities to increase profitable revenue for Aon by developing own portfolio and continued renewal of that portfolio once converted.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is committed to being an inclusive employer and prides itself on providing equal opportunities. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Your impact as a Health-Care Client Account Executive
- Lead generation and opportunity creation using a variety of self-generated, Aon or referred channels
- Accountability for account planning for all prospects and co-ordinate all prospect activity through closure
- A full understanding and ability to articulate the value delivered by Aon and effectively lead any market negotiations
- Actively building relationships across Aon and exploit cross selling opportunities
- Effective analysis driven risk financing strategy, including program design and marketing, with prospects to meet their needs where appropriate
- Managing the sales process
- Understanding the prospect their industry and their risks
- Understanding the client need and matching them with Aon solutions
- Contributing to the team’s sales strategy
- Effectively using Aon Connect to manage pipeline and opportunities
- Developing and maintaining effective prospect relationships using best practice sales techniques
- Accountability for adherences to business processes, systems and procedures
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements and business procedures (including usage of Aon Connect, and application of Aon insurer security policies where relevant)
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Client Management relationship skills,
- Technical knowledge and proven track record of experience within Trade Credit / Credit Insurance Finance and / or Credit Management
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven background in Business Development,
- Technical insurance knowledge,
- Analytical skills – ability to interpret data,
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service,
- Understanding of compliance and FCA regulation.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application