A rapidly expanding Private Equity Fund are hiring a Head of European Sales. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of selling Private Equity strategies to Institutional or Wholesale Investors across the UK and wider Europe.
A rapidly expanding Private Equity Fund are hiring a Head of European Sales. The Head of European Sales will lead a team of two and play a pivotal role in the continued growth of this c.$10bn fund. The Head of European Sales will bring an existing network of Investors across Europe and will play a lead role in the business development function across Europe, supporting the CEO in the global sales effort.
- Lead the European Sales Function across Institutional and/or Wholesale Investors.
- Manage a team of two Sales Directors to ensure an optimal approach to European business development.
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and execute new business potential.
- Maintain relationships with existing investors.
- Regular meetings with the leading European Investors.
- c.7+ years of experience raising assets from European Investors into Private Equity
- Ideally experience from a blue-chip institution
- Extensive network of European Investors (Wholesale/Institutional)
- Excellent record of raising assets
- Deep knowledge of Private Equity
Please apply on this site if you are looking to join one of the fastest growing Private Equity funds.