Due to increased workload and business growth, my client is currently seeking a Fund Operations Reporting - Fixed Term Contract to join their investment firm and client reporting team.
A reputable Investments firm, with bases across the UK, North America, Africa and Australasia is currently seeking an Fund Operations Reporting - Fixed Term Contract to join their client reporting team.
As the Fund Operations Reporting - Fixed Term Contract, the key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide fund and client reporting to internal and external clients, ensuring its accuracy and timely delivery
- Understand and interpret numerical information such as performance returns, net asset value calculations, risk measures and portfolio exposures
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure queries are answered on a timely basis
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, design of reports and incorporating business change
- Work with IT developers to ensure that the necessary tools are available to address risk of errors and seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
The successful candidate for the Fund Operations Reporting - Fixed Term Contract, will have:
- An undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record and a proven track record of success in their past endeavours.
- A professional financial designation (ACA, CFA or equivalent)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and an affinity for numbers
- Confidence to question the status quo and conviction in their ideas
- Ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions
With offices based in Central London (remote working currently and flexible working in future), they will be offered a 12 month contract, competitive base salary and benefits and the opportunity to work with in a collaborative team culture in the Financial Services sector.