Joining the worlds leading asset management firm to support a highly successful Quant desk. Interface with Quant Researchers, IT & the business to help deliver complex trading workflows and enhance automation.
- Interface with Exchange and Brokers for upgrades, setup and daily operations.
- Monitor and manage the health of the trading infrastructure day to day, resolve issues both tactically and strategically; includes initial system startup, daily releases and clean shut down/EoD book sign-off.
- Design release plans and verification of changes.
- Own and enhance all reconciliation procedures with regards to positions, cost accruals (trading fees, fixed costs, tax), booking, reporting and P&L
- Technical thinker with extreme attention to detail, analytical rigor, and desire to work in a fast paced trading environment
- Superb problem solving skills, turn ideas into actionable items
- Demonstrated hustle, drive, and grit with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn allowing candidates to push through complicated problems and reach desired outcomes
- Ability to prioritize under pressure while maintaining complete composure
- Naturally curious and entrepreneurial minded, self-starter