Our client, an industry leader in MedTech is seeking to hire an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and developing an entire direct to consumer market. The ideal candidate will also grow out a multi-brand online business in one of the main markets by driving website sales and digital marketing performances as well as manage the digital marketing budget, create engaging social media content, and identify new channel opportunities. The role is remote based and ideal for Ireland or UK based candidates.
- Launch and manage newly established direct to consumer web business in Japan.
- Drive profitable sales and improve overall web performances & KPIs on brand websites.
- Prepare marketing content for third party pure players.
- Monitor & report on all key metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure alignment with the overall strategy.
- Manage SEO and email marketing channels, with regular newsletters to drive engagement and sales.
- Previous Agency/Project management experience.
- Previous management of Ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in Japanese ecommerce and consumer marketing market highly desirable.
- Fluency in Japanese is an absolute prerequisite.
- Track record of optimising customer experience from brand awareness through to sales conversion.
- Excellent analytical, relationship, teamwork, and communication skills required.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*