My client is a very reputable, leading asset manager seeking an ESG Analyst to join their global team.
This individual will be working closely with the investment team to integrate ESG into their investment analysis. This will include providing them ESG research/data and performing ESG risk analysis within portfolios. You will also work with Sales/Product Specialists to explain the ESG integration process to clients. Consequently, you will be the SME for ESG and engage with external companies on ESG issues.
- Closely work with analysts and portfolio managers across asset classes to implement sustainability practices into investment process
- Highlight the key ESG themes relevant to each sector and region
- Lead engagements with investee companies on ESG issues
- Act as ESG spokesperson on related matters and represent the firm on various ESG-related associations, shareholder meetings, industry conferences, events and panel discussions
- Produce ESG reports, presentations and other materials for client consumption