Digital Marketing and Automation Manager
As a team we are in charge of delivering all online services for the business including columbiathreadneedle.com, 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media.
In this position you will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence.
Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
- You will help grow and drive our marketing automation strategy across EMEA and APAC.
- You will work closely with the US equivalent team to ensure best practice and global consistency.
- You will work closely with the internal Salesforce development team to ensure that the marketing strategy is aligned with the wider business strategy.
- Alongside strategic development work, you will also be responsible for analysing vital data points through the integration of Marketing Cloud to ensure the EMEA and APAC marketing teams are on track to hitting their key campaign KPI's and objectives. - You will be responsible for creating and measuring metrics such as lead scoring, nurturing, and to develop the journey building side of Marketing Automation into the existing email marketing strategy.
- You will interact with key stakeholders across the business including the COO office to look at future integration of custom sales MI data into our marketing automation process.
- You will play a pivotal role with the organisation's stakeholders, explicitly sales and client servicing, by engaging with them constantly and taking on key information for improvements within the company.
- And you will utilise your analytical skills by overseeing key implementation training and configuration of new processes from your strategic automation plan.
To be successful in this role you will have....
- Act as the main business contact for our Salesforce marketing cloud email system internally and externally, manage the budget and relationship, implementing new features and functionality, organising training for new users.
- You will be key contact for salesforce team working on existing integration between marketing cloud and Salesforce.
- Segment and leverage the database for efficient campaign targeting. Identify innovative ways to segment audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with data team where appropriate. Experience implementing and using data extentions.
- Champion email marketing and marketing automation across the business and help drive adoption and influence decisions.
- Operational supervision of external design resources and/or internal IT resource for the production of the above.
- Upload and edit of website content as briefed by internal content owners.
- Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live.
- Build and maintain relationships with Senior stakeholders, project sponsors and internal stakeholders with a vested interest or support facilitation of Digital projects
- Using our content management system to build and maintain web pages and other digital content working with the Digital Executive.
- Managing the web calendar so all BAU activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Head of Digital delivery and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
- Main point of contact for all Campaign activity and briefings
- Attend stakeholder meetings providing updates on digital and performance against KPI's
- Quality control of all digital updates to ensure they are of a high standard.
- Supporting Head of Digital Delivery on any ad-hoc projects and campaigns as required.
- Constantly keep up to date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities.