It is expected that you would have strong financial services experience (ideally in capital markets or investment banking) with a functional understanding of indices and indexes. Whilst this role is focused on the development of a new workflow tool, there is also interdependencies on wider systems industrialisation programmes; which will involve some platform decomissioning.
From a business analysis perspective, if is expected you have experience of the below responsibilities:
• Requirements Gathering
• Business Modelling - ideally using IBM Busines Automation Workflow
• Experience in data analysis
• Analysis of current state (as is)
• Definition of end state (to be)
• Documenting functional specifications
• Working closely with IT through functional design
• Stakeholder management
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation which will under go immense transformation in the coming years given they are going to be acquiring other organisations.
This role will be based in London, but given the current pandemic - it will start remotely.