* Join our leading Digital Services firm which is consistently ranked as a Times 100 Best Company to work for * You would come on board as an Agile Delivery Manager working on large scale, interesting Greenfield projects that have a positive impact on people's lives * We promote continuous learning for you to maintain personal development and satisfaction in your role * Remote interview process and onboarding
Agile Delivery Manager (Agile, Scrum Master, Kanban, Digital, Innovation)
- Join our leading Digital Services firm which is consistently ranked as a Times 100 Best Company to work for
- You would come on board as an Agile Delivery Manager working on large scale, interesting Greenfield projects that have a positive impact on people's lives
- We promote continuous learning, be that on the job, or through coaching/mentoring and formal training for you to maintain personal development and satisfaction in your role
- Remote interview process and onboarding - currently everyone is WFH
We are a firm that is consistently ranked as a Times 100 Best Companies for as we care about our employees and providing an innovative, collaborative working environment.
We work with our clients across the public, private and healthcare space, creating bespoke innovative services and platforms that make life easier for their clients and their customers.
We promote continuous learning, be that on the job, or through coaching/mentoring and formal training for you to maintain personal development and satisfaction in your role
Along with your base salary you will get a match pension scheme, strong bonus, flexible working, private medical, income protection and more.
The Agile Delivery Manager role:
You will be setting visions for the agile delivery of large scale Greenfield projects, whilst motivating and empowering teams to create a positive and creative culture for people to perform well, learn and grow.
Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for achieving or exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting
- Establish critical success factors for the project and ensure each work stream has a plan in place to achieve the success
- Drive future growth by working with the Sales and Account Management teams to identify profitable business opportunities
- Work with the assurance function to perform/support health checks and risk assessments
- Develop and deliver a strategy for adding value to the client
- Ensure that appropriate project governance arrangements and technical quality standards are developed
Your experience and background:
- At least 4 years experience successfully managing the delivery of tech-based projects using agile methodology
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships
- Building multidisciplinary teams from scratch
- Broad technology experience, awareness of current tech trends
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and tech quality standards
- Have a vision and drive to experiment and deliver 'firsts'
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong negotiating prowess
Desired (but not essential!) skills include:
- Experience of project delivery aimed at digital transformation.
- Evidence of securing significant follow-on business with an existing client.
- Evidence of innovating or leading initiatives to improve management and leadership practices within a team or an organisation.
The position will be incredibly rewarding, not only with the results that you will see from the projects you have worked on, but the family friendly hours, phenomenal access to training and development and a generous salary - all this whilst working for a highly recognised and respected Digital name.
If you feel your experience aligns and you could see yourself working for one of the best companies to work for (The Times!) then please send across your CV to:
I look forward to hearing from you!
Position: Agile Delivery Manager
Phone: 0207 780 6700