The Senior GCC Analyst provides first line support to customers of CME Group for technical, product, trading, and market-event enquiries. In this role, the Senior GCC Analyst works regularly in a customer-facing capacity to deliver informational assistance via telephone and electronic means in a fast-paced environment.
For this role you will have a passion for solving problems & delivering excellent customer service. You will deliver advanced market & technical assistance for front-end trading platforms, market data, match engine functionality & perform advanced data analysis. Responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following:
- Support BrokerTec markets in EU, UK & US cash Fixed Income & Repo Markets.
- Field customer enquiries relating to market events, connectivity, business technology, and products
- Evaluate and monitor market activity and order flow for efficiency and anomalous behavior
- Perform investigations for both internal and external clients - be able to articulate difficult and complex problems and solutions to a broad range of audiences
Additional desirable qualifications
- Prior customer support experience in a customer facing position
- A solid knowledge of Cash Interest Rates, Repo Markets and OTC products.
- Good familiarity with FIX Protocol.
- Experience with leading industry charting/news platforms, such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters Eikon, & front-end trading platforms
- Good knowledge of issue tracking systems such JIRA
- Familiarity with AGILE
- Tenacious with a can-do initiative and a strong desire to learn
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Futures markets
- Previous experience within trading, technical support, market analysis and customer support experience
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong communication, written and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of electronic trading
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Proficiency in other languages a plus
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent in relevant field a plus
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.