Finance Transformation Manager Remote then Glasgow based Large Investment Banking client 6 months initially
As part of the Finance team, this role is pivotal to the successful program management for Finance Transformation work streams, which include focus on key priorities such as Internal Reporting and location strategy. Multiple areas within the Glasgow Finance team will depend on you to work closely with global and local stakeholders to deliver on the transformation agenda, as well as provide general planning and support as required by the management team.
- Work across a variety of Finance Transformation work streams, leveraging your organizational and planning skills to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Manage a varied workload dependent on management's requirements. This will include, but will not be limited to, planning and execution of deployments across regions, including planning, tracking to goals, ongoing reporting, liaising with teams to establish operating / interaction model and ensuring all appropriate Service Level Agreements are in place to meet regulatory requirements and facilitate ongoing tracking thereof.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with a range of stakeholders across different offices, regions and areas within Finance
- Reporting directly to the Global Lead for Internal Reporting, you will be responsible for translating strategy into project execution, ensuring accurately and timely reporting against milestones
- Work independently to achieve program goals, as well as assist with/lead transformation work as required by management
- Anticipate and escalate issues, ensuring potential solutions are identified
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry (Financial/Product Control or Treasury/Funding) is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience of project management
- A track record of building effective working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, challenging environment covering complex subject matter and produce high quality deliverables
- Excellent communication skills including ability to escalate effectively and in a timely manner
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and an ability to summarize data/themes in a meaningful format
- Experience of working within a Finance function