Software Engineer .NET
About The Role
Why should you come and work for an IT Development department within a Building Society?
Well we're evolving and growing. And that brings changes to everything we do. We're taking a good look at what we do and how we can do it faster. More efficient.
We build things here. We make things better. We don't accept the status quo. It's the way work should be, and perhaps a little bit of whatever you want.
Where do you come in?
We want you to help us make our evolution a success. Bring your experience. Bring your passion. Bring your drive. We want it all.
What you'll be doing:
• Designing and developing quality software solutions
• Challenging and improving our processes, tools and approach
• Sharing your expertise
• Supporting our solutions, occasionally out of hours
What we'd like to see:
- C# and .Net
- Working in Agile environments, preferably SCRUM
- Code and version control using GitHub or equivalent
- Automated testing techniques and testing frameworks
What would be nice to have:
- Continuous integration/deployment
- Test driven development and/or behaviour driven development
- Database development using Microsoft SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies, preferably AWS
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.