Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank who are looking to onboard several Senior Private Bankers / a team of bankers who covers The Swedish Market, due to a recent acquisition of a local bank, they’re looking to strengthen their Market presence. This particular Private Bank has a physical presence in both Europe and Asia. They’re offering a competitive package, including high base salary and attractive bonus structure.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop and execute the business strategy to grow and diversify the bank’s client base to sustainably strengthen our revenue base
- Introduction of new clients to the Group due to the composition of a local network
- Representation of a sales and performance culture, using technology to multiply the number of contact points with our clients
- A well-developed network of professional and personal contacts enables you to continuously introduce new clients to the Group for our target markets
- Local visits of customers
- Cooperation in effective marketing activities and client events
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Seasoned and mature professional with vast work experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Strong track record in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment
- Experience in tax matters and background in legal and insurance structures
- A good understanding of financial markets and client expectations are essential for succeeding in this role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and open-minded for new media
- Fluent in English as well as excellent knowledge of the other languages used in our target markets
- Located in Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.