See job description for details
Apply now Responsibilities & Profile Your contribution to KPMG
This is what makes you successful
- Audit consolidated and annual financial statements under US GAAP and Swiss accounting principles on-site at our clients' premises
- Examine our national and international clients' business processes and workflows
- Hone your technical expertise working on complex topics and transactions
- Learn to apply technology to deliver a "next generation audit".
- Coordinate the day-to-day business of the audit team in collaboration with the client in order to meet internal and external deadlines
- Mentor and coach junior staff members as their first point of contact.
- Support the engagement managers to establish a collaborative environment, team culture and customer service mindset among the audit team
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland Your advantages at KPMG
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics/Business Administration
- 2-3 years of professional experience in auditing (ideally in the insurance sector)
- Currently training to become a Swiss CPA, ACCA or similar, or readiness to begin such a training
- Fluent in German or French combined with very good English skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset among audit teams
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
Empowered to lead Responsibility from day one. That's how we empower tomorrow's business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence - and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
New ventures KPMG thrives - and depends - on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
All inclusive You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that's what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Career lift-off Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.