See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role in the Compliance Reviews team, which includes management and planning of compliance monitoring & reviews tasks on an international basis for Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) for International Wealth Management (IWM) with a team based in Switzerland
- Responsibility for checking compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and standards, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks
- You will be responsible for defining a Compliance Reviews strategy together with Senior Management
- A role where you are accountable for the formulation of recommendations, and supervising implementation of the corresponding action plans
- The chance to lead and empower a highly skilled and motivated team
- A high level of flexibility in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- The chance of working closely with Compliance colleagues in Switzerland and IWM international offices as well as in the business
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A university degree or alternatively competent working knowledge in a similar role
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the banking sector within a Compliance, Legal, Audit or similar function
- A can-do attitude, driven problem-solving and an aptitude for handling multiple challenging priorities, working under pressure and delivering timely quality results
- Ability to communicate effectively, at all levels, including strong listening, questioning and public-speaking skills
- An independent approach to your work, combined with the ability to identify the relevant compliance considerations
- Sense for regulatory matters with an enthusiastic approach to the role and high ethical and control standards
- Strong verbal and written skills in German and English is a must, any additional language plus
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint)
Mr. T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.