EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Business & Test Analyst
to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland
We are seeking a graduate to join our team based in Zurich work as Business and Test Analyst. FIS's award winning We are seeking a graduate to join our team based in Zurich work as Business and Test Analyst.
FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. We are ideally looking for candidates interested in quality assurance and progressing in their career with a global technology provider.
We are looking for talented individuals with strong functional expertise, who are passionate about technologies and have strong analytical and communication skills to take on these challenges as Business Analyst.
• Get to know our software, our customers, their needs, and the variety of issues that can arise during product development and implementation
• Learn how financial theory and risk management methodologies are applied in practice by helping shape our flagship product Ambit Focus in the area of capital planning and stress testing
• Contribute in our agile software development process from the business requirement phase until testing and documentation phase
• Define and execute testing strategy based on a solid understanding of the client requirements
• Support the development team and successfully manage corresponding business processes
• Challenge accepted? Then join us. With more seniority on the job you will get to perform also:
• Perform business analysis and solution design
• Provide technical and analytical support, train our consultants
• Obtain a rich and diverse perspective of the financial services industry, gaining experience across multiple cultures, institutions, and functions
• A Master’s degree in Banking and Finance, or an equivalent diploma is required
• Experience in testing risk management applications is a benefit
• Fluent in English and ideally German
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills (team player)
• Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and solve problems efficiently.
FIS provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry. Our office in Winterthur, Switzerland belongs to the Ambit Risk & Performance business unit. We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software. We enjoy our work and the occasional get-together after work.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, young and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
What we do is think big and act boldly to reinvent the financial world of tomorrow, seeing what’s ahead so our clients can focus on what’s at hand. In turn, we create inspiring career opportunities for our employees by empowering employees to grow every day
What we offer
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
• A competitive salary and benefits
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.