2021 International Wealth Management Summer Associate Program, Brazil - Relationship Manager (Zurich)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for MBA/Master students aiming to become successful Relationship Managers to cover the Brazilian market out of our swiss offices.
Relationship Managers offer comprehensive advice, investment products and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have complex wealth management and financing needs.
As an advisor in Private Banking, you'll work closely with the Investment Banking and Asset Management divisions to provide clients with a broad range of products and solutions.
The Summer Associate program allows you to:
- Experience a structured 8-10 week program especially designed for MBA/Master students
- Get an insight into the day-to-day Private Banking business
- Receive an in-depth introduction to the firm and your role as a Relationship Manager including broad networking opportunities
- Participate in a challenging business assignment and develop your own business plan
- Benefit from bespoke web-based training on topics including investments, products, sales and advisory
- Present your achievements and business plan to the senior management
- Offer the potential to become a Full-time Associate 2022 You Offer
We are looking for:
- MBA/Master candidates at a leading school
- A consistent track record in relationship management, new business development, client acquisition and revenue generation with at least 3 years of business experience
- Experience in or a strong affinity to the financial services industry with at least 2 years of work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, endurance and a sales/service driven attitude
- Experience in establishing and developing a sustainable client network in the target market with at least 2 years of work experience
- Proven network of HNWI/UHNWI in Brazil
- Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
Develop your unique advisory talents in the elite ranks of one of the largest wealth managers in the world!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.