Audit & Assurance - Corporate Audit - Manager (Geneva/Lausanne)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consultingcompany, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. InSwitzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit &Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal.With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva,Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legalforms and sizes in all industry sectors. Your opportunity We are offering theopportunity to join as a Manager to support our challenging and rapidlyexpanding business.
As we continue to grow and execute our plans to strengthenour market-leading position, we are looking for focused, aspirational andcollaborative practitioners - with a commitment to growing their career inCorporate Audit - to join our team. Our Audit team islooking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customersto achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their businessperformance. Is auditing your passion? Then we are the right company for you! What you can expectfrom us
- You will be joining the leadership team and provide you with the opportunity to lead a team in planning, managing and executing audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner.
- You will own a number of key client relationships; building your personal brand and credibility.
- You will also be supported to grow this unique skill set in the Swiss market and to contribute to the growth and development of Audit in Deloitte Switzerland.
- A chance to act as a role model and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counselling.
- You will audit the annual and consolidated financial statements of national and international clients in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS)
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva or Lausanne.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
Any questions? Get intouch.
- Successful candidates must be a Certified Accountant (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You have worked at least 6 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms and are able to manage international engagements as well as teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- You communicate confidently in English. French would be an asset.
- You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, competency in data analytics is an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit acomplete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degreecertificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Simone Terlizzi on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies forthis position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.