See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful role as a team leader for the Know Your Clients (KYC) Onboarding Team in Zurich covering Africa and Turkey markets
- In this dynamic position you take over the responsibility for a team of 3 Compliance Officers conducting KYC reviews and Due Diligence, contributing in the decision making process of on-boarding new clients within different risk categories
- Review of client data and related transactions from a compliance perspective by evaluating KYC accuracy, completeness and plausibility
- You identify and assess potential reputational and money laundering related risks, and summarize the risks identified in the form of remediation measures to be implemented by Client Facing Employees
- As a key person in a fast-paced team you are drafting risk assessments and you provide advice on Compliance topics to Client Facing Employees
- Collaboration with other control functions (e.g. First Line of Defense Support, other Compliance functions)
- The chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions in a diverse environment
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A Master degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Team Leadership/Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Audit and/or Compliance and/or as Market Risk Analyst and/or as a Relationship Manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to summarize findings in a concise and clear manner
- Proficient in Turkish and proven professional experience on African and Turkey markets are a must
- Knowledge of and/or experience in working with FATF Recommendations (Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorism Financing) and CDB rules
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Are you a positive, forward-thinking personality with a can-do attitude who has a dedicated interest towards Compliance and Risk topics as well as international political developments? Then you would be the perfect match!
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.