Head of IT Service Management
On behalf of our client, a global industry company, Swisslinx are looking for a Head of IT Service Management for a permanent position based in Aargau.
In this role you will be reporting to the CIO. You will have the ability to provide a lot of input and creativity on a global infrastructure and transformation project. You will be assisting the company in the introduction of ServiceNow. Additionally, you would have a pivotal role in the creation of a new learning centre aimed to built in 2022.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing an international IT service organisation to ensure IT operations across 25 locations globally
- Establishing and maintaining the IT service portfolio which includes the IT service catalogue, the associated SLAs and the corresponding KPIs
- Implementation of the new IT service management platform with the pillars:
- Incident, problem and change management
- Knowledge management
- Supplier management - monitoring the outsourcing SLAs
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT management or IT service management
- Knowledge of ITIL or related IT service management tools
- Experience leading IT teams
- Experience working in an international and multi-cultural organisation
- Fluency in German and English is required
Does this sound like the next step in your career? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA