VP / AVP, Development Lead, Finance Platform, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Ensure team develops well designed, efficient and testable code
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 10 years; extensive experience in Java8, Angular, Spring boot, Hibernate, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, JUnit, Apache, Open Source stacks and Linux (Scripting and Shell)
- Experience in banking business domain, especially in Finance will be an added advantage
- Experience in designing SQL & NOSQL database & writing stored procedures etc
- Experienced in CI/CD and cloud-based development (PCF/AWS)
- Proven experience in design and development of APIs using API Gateways including Gateway deployment, configuration, policy development, migration, debugging and troubleshooting
- Well versed with hands-on development, design using Microservices
- Working knowledge of Web API, REST, XML, JSON, Security (such as OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Willing to research and innovate on various data requirements (Transformation/Processing)
- Solid software engineering experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Java and SQL skills (MariaDB)
- Able to lead technical solutions end-to-end
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.