VP, Business Development, Intermediary Sales, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 10-Jan-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
UOB Asset management (UOBAM) is looking for an incumbent who is a result-focused team player, with experience in investment products sales in Singapore. Coverage spans from Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, Independent Financial Planners and Platforms. The successful incumbent is required to work with the team to strategise and implement sales plans to achieve the annual budget with the team. Job Requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognized university degree with at least 7-10 years' prior experience in sales in the finance industry, particularly in the areas of investment products and services.
- Well versed with one of the following: Sales of Unit trusts, Mutual funds, other investment or provision of investment advisory. Additional knowledge in one or more of the following legislations - Financial Advisers Act, Securities & Futures Act is useful.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to conduct public speaking in English and Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues, team and external parties of all levels.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.