Working in Group Infrastructure team of a financial institution, your role will be to explore new infrastructure technology, carrying out POC and once approved by the bank, you will work with various teams to adopt these new infrastructure tools / technologies .
As new technology infrastructure team, our role will be to explore new infrastructure technology, carrying out POC and once approved by the bank, you will work with various teams to adopt these new infrastructure tools / technologies
- Review, and study latest infrastructure tools and technologies
- Carrying out proof of concepts and cost benefit analysis
- Ensuring technology solutions will meet the bank's IT plan
- Working with various technology team on adopting and transforming and assisting in architecture design
- Assisting existing infrastructure team on migration exercise
- Serve as infrastructure technologist / adviser to the infrastructure team
- Min 10 years of experience in infrastructure role having worked with latest infrastructure technologies
- Experience in designing, transforming infrastructure landscape
- Strong technical know how in one of the following (Cloud native, kubernetes or Cloud computing or Big Data / hadoop, Infrastructure as Code)
- Experience in driving cloud adoption.
- Strong technical backgorund and passionate to learn and drive changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to email@example.com