Our client, a leading bank is looking to hire a Compliance professional having solid experience in the Private Banking arena. The incumbent will ensure that the accounts opened are maintained and in compliance with all applicable regulations
- Reviews new clients, external asset managers and finders account opening, due diligence / KYC information, AML risk profile, call report and account opening data form (including due diligence checks)
- Reviews name hits from name screening system
- Advise business on compliance and regulatory issues relating to KYC.
- Handles queries from the internal clients (front office/ operations)/ external auditors and internal auditors in relation to KYC matters.
- Handles internal requests to liaise with IT department regarding system issues and enhancement. i.e. Nepal, Avaloq and Content Manager.
- Undertakes adhoc projects at the request of Head of Compliance
- Ability to identify KYC issues and ensure client meets regulatory and internal
requirements before account opening
- Ability to perform KYC reviews and name hits review promptly
- Reporting Structure Supervisor – Head Of KYC & Account Opening, Singapore
- Internal: Compliance and Risk, and Back Office functions of the bank and all
- Degree or recognized professional qualifications, ideally in business, accounting
- At least 8 -10 years relevant KYC experience in a financial institution with
knowledge of the Singapore regulations, i.e. Banking Act, SFA, FAA.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Good computer skills in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Contribute to execution excellence of the Bank’s new client onboarding process, complying with regulatory requirements, i.e. prompt turnaround time, prompt follow up on pending documents
- Is able to handle demands from front office and manage the relationships with other
stakeholders (e.g. RMs, auditors, management)
If you or anyone within your network is keen to discuss this opportunity then please send in your resume to email@example.com