Trust Administrator – Transaction Monitoring
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! General Description
- The incumbent will support the trust team in carrying out monitoring of incoming funds (capital injections) of the structures which BOS Trustee Limited is trustee of.
- Monitoring activity will include monitoring of thresholds for substantial shareholdings, securities reporting.
- The incumbent will also support the trust team in carrying out investment reviews on the performance of the trust fund portfolios
- Generate and prepare weekly transactions report to identify incoming funds
- For the transactions identified, to prepare the capital injection report. This consists of:
- Sending requests to the bank relationship manager for information on the account,
- Understanding the purpose of the incoming funds,
- Performing name-screening on the parties,
- Update the transaction movement schedule with details of the entry,
- Arrange for sign-off by the trust manager for completion of the report within 6 weeks of receipt, and track due dates,
- A ssess third party bank statements to detect incoming funds (cash/securities) ,
- Ensure outstanding matters are attended to or, if not, escalated accordingly,
- Ensure that Compliance approval is obtained where required,
- Review the permanent file to ensure good order and completeness.
Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary. Monitor thresholds for substantial shareholdings and securities reporting.
- Assist with performing investment monitoring reviews for trust accounts, to assess the performance of the portfolio on a risk-based frequency.
- Prepare the investment policy statement in accordance with the constitutive documents for the trust accounts. Maintain and track schedule for monitoring of the accounts, and provide management reporting as necessary.
- Identify issues with accounts (e.g. significant drop in asset value or excessive volatility) that require action, and work to resolve with investment manager. Assist in risk management results relating to the investments
- Ensure compliance with the related rules and regulations associated with the trust portfolio
- At least 3 to 5 years in banking/financial/accounting/asset management industry.Compliance background would be helpful.
- Team player
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- Able to use Excel
- Team player
- Degree/Diploma holders are welcome to apply