• Leading International Bank• Treasury sales
About Our Client
My client has a history of more than 150 years old and is one of the oldest operating banks here in Singapore. They offer a full range of banking services across personal wealth management as well as the corporate and commercial banking segment. Job Description
- Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to clients and stakeholders.
- Proactive engagement with assigned Relationship Managers to identify New-to-Product clients
- Monitor market movements and provide regular/ timely feedback/ advisory to clients
- Offer appropriate solutions with consideration of clients' risk profile and investment objectives
- Ensure prompt and accurate execution of clients' orders through systems and/ or market desks
- Facilitate book-building of treasury products
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable
The Successful Applicant
- Project a high level of professionalism in all client engagement to uphold image of the Bank
- Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1b, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working and sales experience in treasury sales covering Retail/ Mass Affluent Banking segment.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities and Commodities.
- Knowledge of operational, tax, regulatory issues
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
What's on Offer
- Ability to work independently
This is a permanent position within a leading MNC bank , offering a competitive remuneration package with a variable component that is tagged to the sales achievement of the individual.