Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidate, every talent, every Amberhillian.
As a Settlement Officer (Based in Singapore), you will:-
- Handle fund and securities trading confirmations and reconciliations
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on settlement of trades
- Process instructions to custodians for settlement
- Follow up and monitor on different trade transactions
- Handle queries on trade, transfers and fees collection from Front Office
- Provide necessary fund administration support
- Keep abreast of all applicable and latest regulatory developments
It would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Business, Accounting, and any other Relevant Degrees
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in related settlement fields
- Good knowledge in MAS & other regulatory requirements
- Previous fund and securities compliance business is a must
- Good command of both spoken & written English. Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.