Being in the institutional client servicing team, the candidate will render on-going high standard of servicing to institutional clients. This candidate needs to work closely with various departments internally i.e. from sales team, legal and regulatory compliance, investment compliance and the different units within Operations Department.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new institutional accounts. Liaise with regulatory compliance and client to fulfil on-boarding requirements and documentation.
- Work as an effective liaison between sales, regulatory compliance and operations teams to complete the stringent account opening process to effect injection of funds.
- Responsible for the preparation of power point presentation deck for client’s review meeting.
- Perform on going annual reviews and world checks and ensure signing off of documentation before activation of account.
- Ability to cross sell firm’s products and services.
- Able to present portfolio’s performance clearly and effectively and handle queries and requests promptly.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory standards such as FATCA, CRS and ongoing AML and KYC.
- Degree holder or above from recognized university.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience servicing institutional clients preferably in the asset management industry.
- Good knowledge of financial products.
- Possess good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player and can easily build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have high English language proficiency.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Resourceful, shows initiative and demonstrates a positive learning attitude.