Senior Associate, HCA Qlikview & Insights Analyst, Group Human Resources
Business Function Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Job Description
- Participate in business requirements and design review sessions and work directly with business units to define and prototype QlikView Applications
- Extract, transform and load data from MariaDB and Hadoop databases into QlikView applications
- Source data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures
- Design, develop, and test QlikView Applications and Scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Perform quality coding in scripts, set analysis and set expressions from business and technical specifications
- Strong Data Reporting and Visualization experience with the ability to tell a story and drive analytics solutions
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation.
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of QlikView architecture including building QVD and QVWs
- Assist in monthly, ad hoc internal and regulatory reports relating to Human Resources.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Attained a minimal of Bachelor's degree with at least 5-10 years of work experience
- Strong and deep knowledge of banking and financial services is preferred but not required
- Has been in a similar role in the past 5 years
- Experience in utilizing QlikView to implement analytical solutions accessing and integrating data from multiple sources
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and contribute quickly