Scrum Master (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Scrum Master
in our IT Project Office !
At Bank of Singapore, we are working with our business and technology stakeholders to improve customer experience and solve business's pain points.
Work for us is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
- Manage the project's scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- B e the point of contact for external communications and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests .
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in a Scrum Master role preferably in banking environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- SCRUM Master Certification is an advantage.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder.