Project Manager, Compliance Transformation (AD/D)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Project Manager in the Compliance Transformation Team!!
This role will reside within the Compliance Transformation Team and joining a team excited to drive change to enhance the AML and Regulatory processes using data analytics and technology across the Bank.
- Lead the delivery of Data, Analytics and Machine Learning/AI projects.
- Play data and analytics steward role for BOS Compliance to ensure the data and analytics strategy, architecture and data governance are aligned with the Bank and Group standards.
- Drive the formulation of data requirement and mapping specifications.
- Work closely with Compliance BAU users to understand business needs, translate into business cases and requirements for solution implementation.
- Effectively elicit business and functional requirements and clearly document them within Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- Translate business requirements into User Stories/functional specifications.
- Facilitate and participate in requirement, functional specification and prioritization sessions.
- Work closely with AI Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Governance and Technology to jointly deliver projects within scope, timeline and budget.
- Manages and communicates with key stakeholders such as business users and IT teams on project status, key risks and issues.
- At least 7-10 years of experience working as Project Manager
- Experience in managing data related projects (data centralization, data quality governance) or data analytics and Machine Learning projects.
- Experience working on data visualization analytics tools: Power BI, Qlikveiw or Tableau.
- Have hand-on experience using Python for data aggregation, transformation and modeling.
- Possess working experience in driving end-to-end project/product implementation using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change
- Have strong analytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues and problems to come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions
- You have strong communication set skills to be able to lead key and numerous partners and make sure you deliver the intended business value to the clients
- Project management, scrum or agile certification is preferred but not mandatory.