Performance Management & Analytics Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The opportunity to be responsible for the Performance & Risk Management function for Investment Management & Client Coverage Asia Pacific, including:
- Performance Management: you will prepare and validate the investment performance figures of selected mandates, strategies and composites; you will monitor, analyze and report the performance to portfolio managers and senior management; maintain and evolve the performance reporting tools. Challenges will be the accuracy of the figures, the depth of the analysis and the timeliness of the reporting.
- Data Analytics: as a savvy data cruncher you will handle data about investment strategies, portfolio, financial instruments and more, with the goal to answer business partner's requests, to investigate specific situations and to support the COO team in its product control and risk monitoring activities.
- Asset Allocation and Customized Reporting: for UHNWI clients, will support the preparation of customized investment reports and backup the strategic asset allocation advisory function.
- Technical Solutions: as proficient Excel and Bloomberg user you will maintain, optimize and further develop the performance and risk management platform; will assist the portfolio managers and the senior management with ad-hoc solutions addressing changing business needs; assist the COO team by creating and maintaining solutions dedicated to risk monitoring and product control.
- Projects & platforms: Assist depending on your skill level, assume a leadership role in projects aiming to enhance and strengthen the Investment Management platform and processes. These projects are business, technology or regulatory driven, involving a numerous business partners throughout the organization. This will also provide the opportunity to develop project management and leadership skills and to increase visibility in the organization.
Experience in performance management in a financial institution, combined with an outstanding proficiency of investment products, related performance and its monitoring, topped by an analytical, investigative and collaborative personality.
- Possess a Degree with a major in Business Administration, Economics or Finance (CFA, FRM, CIPM is an advantage).
- 3 to 5 years work experience in a performance measurement and/or investment management function.
- Proficiency in Excel (macro is a must); Bloomberg is also an advantage.
- Conceptual and analytical approach, strong problem solving skills with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Outstanding dedication to understand performance figures, to handle skillfully large data volumes, to deliver accurate results timely, to challenge and enhance sustainably existing processes.
- Intuitive skills to investigate a situation and navigate through data, figures and facts.
- Dedicated, collaborative and assertive team-player who feels comfortable working across various departments, regions and divisions.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.